Becoming a member company within the FLA community offers a wealth of benefits.
FLA Membership provides direct commercial benefits.
- Customer reassurance. When dealing with FLA members, both commercial and private customers can be confident that they are choosing finance from a trusted source. The FLA Code of Practice is seen as a benchmark in the industry.
- Membership provides invaluable networking and partnership opportunities.
- It provides access to vital industry information, including a valuable statistical service covering such things as market size, trends and economic analysis.
- In-depth sector research
- Access to international sources of information and networking.
The FLA is improving the business environment for our members:
- Protecting the marketplace by campaigning for open, competitive and fair legislation and regulation.
- Influencing Government policy in the UK and in Brussels.
- Meeting regularly with senior officials of the Bank of England, FSA, FOS, OFT, BIS and other regulatory bodies.
- Researching, benchmarking and publishing best industry practice.
- Keeping members informed on current issues through a regular Update newsletter, the Director General’s newsletter, information e-mails, press releases and the FLA website.
- The FLA ensures our industry’s voice is heard
The FLA is your voice in the media – and we are listened to. We achieve extensive coverage in the press because journalists know our experts deliver informed industry views.