The FLA is pleased to present this half day symposium aimed at asset finance businesses who are funding intangibles such as intellectual property and cloud technology, or who are planning to enter this growing market.
The will be followed by a drinks reception.
The programme includes:
– An overview of Government policy
– How companies grow from start-ups to funding propositions for asset finance firms
– Insights from companies seeking funding
– Discussion on how to fund intangible assets
Who should attend?
– Senior managers from the asset finance industry
– Finance providers
– Senior managers from associated service providers such as law firms
– IT providers and consultants