2012 Lease Accounting and Tax Update
18 Sep 2012 - 18 Sep 2012
FLA, Imperial House, 15-19 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UN
Whilst the course is self contained, the focus is on providing an update on recent developments in lease accounting and taxation. It will be of particular interest to those who already have attended previous courses in these areas, but whose knowledge needs updating or extending.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the impact of taxation on leasing and how this has changed over recent years. Delegates who have attended previous FLA asset finance courses will find this course a useful refresher and update. Those new to asset finance but with previous experience in the tax and accounting areas will also find the course relevant, as will experienced staff needing to update their knowledge.
Benefits of attending:
- Update knowledge for:
- recent capital allowance changes
- long funding lease regime
- recent tax anti-avoidance provisions relevant to leasing
- IASB / FASB lease accounting project
- Improve / reinforce existing understanding of accounting and tax treatments of leasing
FLA MEMBER = £440 + VAT. NON-MEMBERS = £595 + VAT.