Booking now open for the Effective Broker Oversight Workshop
We are delighted to be working with Addleshaw Goddard on this Workshop.
Delivering good customer outcomes across the distribution chain is a key feature of the Consumer Duty – which will in turn require effective broker oversight. The Duty has far-reaching implications for lenders and brokers and how they work together, with implications for commercial arrangements, information sharing and the collection of MI.
This Workshop is designed to give a practical steer to firms how the Consumer Duty and other recent regulatory developments impact broker oversight and the changes firms need to consider.
The Workshop will explore:
- Both regulated and unregulated markets
- Expectations for brokers, intermediaries, and the wider supply chain
- Implications for commission disclosure
Who should attend?
- Compliance managers and legal advisers across the consumer credit industry
- Firms working with motor dealers, retailers, mortgage brokers and other brokers and intermediaries
- Compliance staff working on embedding the Consumer Duty
To secure your place, please click here