Collections & Forbearance: Financial Difficulty - Treating Customers Fairly - SOLD OUT
- FCA Guidance on Covid-19 (personal loans, credit cards and revolving credit, motor finance and BNPL) – key themes and approach – deep dive into the Guidance and considerations across the product types
- Factors to consider which type of forbearance best meets a customer’s needs – and how to do this when little information is gathered.
- Factors to consider when charging interest
- Principle 6 – achieving good customer outcomes.
- Credit data reporting – impact on credit files
- Recording and evidencing decision making
27 May 20
14.00 - 16.00
Members £238.80 inc VAT
Non members £358.80 inc VAT