Click here for booking form.
This course focuses on helping FLA Members navigate the potential cyber-security vulnerabilities and threats faced in the hyper-connected world in which firms operate. The course will also concentrate on open-source intelligence, showing delegates how to use the Internet safely and effectively. For example, conducting searches for due diligence or asset tracing without detection.
The course will also identify productive search techniques using both surface and deep web data. It will concentrate on advanced techniques, and new and emerging search engines. Additionally it will demonstrate how to review the effectiveness of data security safeguards and the significant changes caused by recent GDPR legislation.
• Examining the type of cyber-attacks (phishing and ransomware)
• Exposure of free public WiFi and the cloud
• Identify the safeguards required to protect your data
• Consideration of the GDPR & Data Protection Act 2018 (Principle 6)
• IT Governance including the 10 Steps
• Advanced search techniques and the advantages of metasearch engines
• Geo-location searching
• Specialist search engines for social networking sites
• How to hide your online ID