This half day virtual course on 13 September will help you consider a “best practice” approach to complaints management, with consideration given to how a complaints process can improve customer relations and help you manage your regulatory requirements.
The Financial Conduct Authority’s complaint rules (DISP) provide a detailed explanation of its expectations for the management of Customer Complaints. Complex and detailed in nature, they need to be navigated with care but should always be central to a firm’s complaints process and culture.
Attending this course will help delegates to:
• Update and refresh knowledge of the regulatory requirements of complaints management
• Consider key areas of the DISP rulebook
• Consider the FCA Principles for Business and how this impacts a firm in respect of its regulatory responsibilities
• Understand FOS, what it is and what it is there to achieve
• Familiarise themselves with industry best practice, from identifying complaints to final responses
• Discuss and debate the concept of Root Cause Analysis, what it is, mechanisms for feedback and how this can be used to improve processes and customer experience