The FCA’s main regulatory focus is now on whether firms have the right culture and the right products to deliver good outcomes for their customers. In order to satisfy this regulatory requirement it is recommended that all firms undertake regular product reviews. This remote course will explore the FCA’s regulatory expectations and will give delegates practical guidance and enable them to undertake effective product reviews.
By the end of the workshop delegates will:
- Understand the requirement for, and the outcomes required from, product reviews
- Appreciate the cultural, commercial, and systems issues which can inhibit effective product reviews
- Know how to undertake a product review which identifies and evaluates product risk and value
- Be aware of the risks in undertaking product reviews and the implications for firms of not undertaking them
Who should attend?
- FCA Approved Persons and all other senior management
- Compliance and legal teams
- Anyone involved in the marketing, design, servicing or the selection of the distribution of regulated products