FLA 2021 Collections & Vulnerability
The ongoing impact of the pandemic has thrown into sharp relief the need for effective collections and recoveries strategies and innovative methods for addressing consumer vulnerability.
To help firms navigate these critical challenges, the FLA is excited to announce its Collections & Vulnerability Conference.
Attendees will receive expert insight and analysis on key issues within collections and consumer vulnerability in 2021, including:
- The impacts of COVID-19 on consumer debt in 2021
- The latest practical approaches to effective collections and recoveries, including technology and behavioural insights
- Implementing the Government’s Breathing Space scheme in 2021
- Aligning your firm’s vulnerability strategy with the FCA’s new vulnerability guidance; and
- Key issues and themes for consumer vulnerability in 2021
Registration is now open
To book your place - Simply book and pay here
If you have any queries please contact: Linda Charles-Richards on 020 7420 9626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org