This virtual event split over three days is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the leasing market (including risk, taxation, documentation, lease evaluation, risk assessment and fraud). This course follows the process of a lease from beginning to end, giving delegates a better understanding of the lessor/lessee position.
Attending this briefing will help delegates to understand:
- The impact of taxation on leasing
- Documentation requirements of operating and finance leases
- How a lease rental is calculated, giving an acceptable net after tax rate of return to the lessor and at the same time remaining competitive
- A framework for assessing the risks in a leasing transaction and an understanding of the frauds to which a lessor could be exposed
- Accounting treatments applicable to operating and finance leases
- How to measure the risks and rewards of operating leasing