The course covers the essential aspects of operational risk management and its challenges in the financial services industry. Hot topics such as, selection and reporting of leading KRIs, demonstrating business value of risk management, and the formulation of a risk appetite statement are detailed and debated. Uprising topics like information security and conduct metrics are also covered.
Taught by a leading expert in the field, the course is a must-have for all the operational risk practitioners wishing to benchmark their practice and discuss new best practices. It is also a tremendous opportunities for newcomers to gain a comprehensive overview what operational risk managers need to know.
Key Objectives and Learning Outcomes:
After the course, participants will know about:
• Best practices in operational risk management for financial companies
• Structure of risk appetite and tolerance statements
• Effective risk and control self assessment
• Structured method to identify and design leading key risks indicators
• Focus on KRIs for conduct