Understanding and dealing with The Financial Ombudsman Service – A complaints strategy course in three parts
A new case study-led strategy course for FOS complaints management, designed for managers.
Part II – Effective complaints governance in your firm
- The importance of fostering positive firm culture.
- The need to embed policies that support effective complaints handling (vulnerability, forbearance and escalation)
- Encouraging empathy and resilience in functional staff
- The importance of complaints recordkeeping
- Undertaking due diligence/root cause analysis
Delegates will be encouraged to share experiences and understand common issues.