One year on from the implementation of the FCA’s updated rules on creditworthiness assessments, what impact have the changes had on credit risk and lending?
This one day conference will examine the impact on firms’ affordability and creditworthiness processes, outline the latest regulatory developments on fair treatment in lending and provide a forum for discussion and debate.
The programme will include:
• Updated creditworthiness rules - market impact
• Re-lending and business models
• Responsible lending complaints
• Credit Information Market Study - implications for credit decisions
• Tools to assist responsible lending
• Fair treatment of new and existing customers
• Vulnerable consumers
• Illegal lending trends