Working within a complaints handling function for a regulated business, is now much more than just reviewing complaints. With the FCA’s push for cultural change, a large part of which involves working with vulnerability, there is now a need for firms to demonstrate their working policies and procedures to reflect this changing landscape.
If you are responsible for oversight within a complaint handling function or a customer facing area, in an FCA regulated firm, this course will help you:
- Understand the importance of fostering a positive firm culture and demonstrate how this is being delivered.
- Focus on the need to imbed policies that support effective complaints handling, including those that cover vulnerability, forbearance and escalation.
- Be able to define, understand and encourage empathy and resilience in front line staff.
- Review and understand the importance of record keeping and how this feeds into a positive culture.
- Understand and demonstrate the ability to undertake due diligence and Root Cause Analysis.
This very practical half day online course will help you understand how you can work with and demonstrate the positive cultural changes that the regulator is looking for in future. Your increased awareness of this piece of work by the FCA will ensure you’re ahead of the curve before the FCA implements their changes and new measures, reducing the likelihood of causing a cultural change ‘shock’, with a reduced amount of time to implement them.