Headline sponsorship is an exclusive opportunity. The headline sponsor will gain maximum exposure at the event.
- The sponsor will be offered twenty (20) complimentary tickets.
- The sponsor will be offered a private reception room to host and entertain clients and guests.
- The sponsor will be offered prominent branding space throughout the event platform, subject to FLA guidelines.
- The sponsor’s logo will appear on the FLA website as “Headline Sponsor”.
- All communication in relation to this event will also include reference to the sponsor or their logo will appear as part of the auto signature banner of the FLA Events Manager.
- The sponsor will have the opportunity to place an advert on the entrance screen to the main stage, which will be visible to all guests entering the space to hear the speeches during the evening. Artwork provided by the sponsor.
- The sponsor’s logo will be placed in the listing of hosted drinks receptions in the dinner booklet and on the virtual event platform.
- The sponsor will be entitled to place a complimentary full page colour advertisement within the dinner booklet. Artwork provided by the sponsor.
- The sponsor will receive a preview e-copy of the dinner booklet one week prior to the event.
- The sponsor’s logo will feature on all promotional materials in so far as practical.
- The sponsor’s logo and profile will be listed on the virtual event platform, with an opportunity to hyperlink their logo to a dedicated landing page on their website.
- The FLA will ensure that the sponsor’s logo will appear on the event page on the FLA website, subject to FLA guidelines. The sponsor will have the opportunity to hyperlink their logo to a dedicated landing page on their website.
- The sponsor’s logo will feature in the dinner booklet distributed to all guests attending the event.
- Post event, the FLA would offer to send an email on behalf of the sponsor to all attendees of the dinner. The sponsor to provide the email copy and send it to the FLA for approval.
For further information email Linda.Charles-Richards@fla.org.uk