All guests attending the dinner are invited to the main pre-dinner drinks reception which takes place in our cocktail bar. During the reception guests will have the opportunity to network with friends and colleagues at virtual tables.
After the formal proceedings guests will return the to the cocktail bar for further networking.
- The sponsor’s logo will be featured on the entrance to the networking reception area on the event platform, visible to all guests attending the reception.
- The sponsor's logo and message will feature on a Rolling Advert at the entrance of the main stage where the evenings speeches and entertainment will take place. Video file provided by the sponsor.
- Engage in 1-on-1 private chats with members and guests at a virtual table.
- The sponsor will be entitled to place a complimentary full page colour advertisement within the dinner booklet. Artwork provided by the sponsor.
- The sponsor’s logo will be placed in the listing of hosted drinks receptions in the annual dinner booklet.
- The sponsor’s logo will feature on all promotional materials in so far as practical.
- The sponsor’s logo and profile will be listed on the virtual event platform, with an opportunity to hyperlink their logo to a dedicated landing page on their website.
- The FLA will ensure that the sponsor’s logo will appear on the event page on the FLA website, subject to FLA guidelines. The sponsor will have the opportunity to hyperlink their logo to a dedicated landing page on their website.
- The sponsor’s logo will feature in the dinner booklet distributed to all guests attending the event.
- Post event, the FLA would offer to send an email on behalf of the sponsor to all attendees of the dinner. The sponsor to provide the email copy to the FLA for approval.
For further information email Linda.Charles-Richards@fla.org.uk