EVENT FULL. Next date will be the 06 February 2015.
Consumer, motor and asset finance providers need to carefully navigate through the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) new regulatory framework (including PRIN, SYSC, GEN and DISP), and the hybrid system of regulation under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and the FCA’s Consumer Credit Sourcebook (CONC).
Attending this one-day briefing will help attendees:
- Understand the main provisions of CONC
- Discuss questions of interpretation
- Work through some practical examples and applications
- Understand how CONC fits into the wider FCA Handbook
- Ensure their firm is fully compliant with the new consumer credit rules