Combating money laundering is a regulatory requirement and an integral part of protecting an organisation from fraud and reputational risk.
Delegates will be shown how to compare and benchmark the controls against the standards of the relevant regulatory bodies. Attendees will be prompted to review their own organisational systems.
The course presentations are supported by case studies and practical guidance throughout.
BY THE END OF THE COURSE DELEGATES WILL:
- Be able to review and update their risk based approach to money laundering compliance
- Ensure they have in place complete and appropriate risk assessments, systems, controls and documented procedures
- Introduce new and improved anti-money laundering training techniques
- Review their internal anti-money laundering compliance programme against industry standard
- Have a broader understanding of the requirements of a successful anti-money laundering monitoring programme