This one day conference will include speakers from the FCA and industry. It will provide a practical insight into:
- The major challenges lenders have faced in the first 180 days.
- How the market has tackled the responsible lending requirements and what affordability models are being applied.
- Delivering good outcomes for customers who are vulnerable or in financial difficulties – what does this look like?
- How brokers and intermediaries are managing under the new regime and where work is still required.
- The authorisation process – what have been the unexpected hurdles?
- What impact FCA regulation is having on the day to day management of a firm. How has this change been embedded?
Who should attend?
Heads/Managers of Legal, Regulatory, Fraud and Compliance Departments, Business Development Managers and all staff responsible for the regulatory changes in consumer credit and small business markets.