Implementing the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR) by the end of December 2018 will be one the biggest regulatory changes affecting consumer credit and mortgage firms. The new regime will impact nearly all staff within financial services organisations, from the most senior managers through to front-line and administrative staff.
With a tight implementation timetable, firms should be preparing now for the changes required.
This one day seminar will provide a very practical overview of the key functions and processes firms will need to have in place.
The programme includes:
• The importance of conduct and culture
• An overview of the new requirements
• The importance of HR and its central role in the process
• How to successfully and cost-effectively implement the changes
• Lessons learnt from phase one of implementation, and
• Common pitfalls to avoid.