The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) expects customers’ interests to be at the heart of how firms do business. TCF is one of the FCA’s 11 Principles for Business and should be a core part of the culture of every financial services organisation.
This workshop uses case studies to examine the FCA’s six TCF Outcomes, how they should be
delivered within a firm’s culture and what Management Information will be required to evidence this.
Attending this one-day briefing will help attendees understand:
- Customer outcomes and the need to define their firm’s desired outcomes
– Why culture is important and be aware of the components of a firm’s culture
– The CA supervision approach – the three pillars
– The seven components of a firm the FCA will examine in assessing culture
– The TCF implications for the product provider – distributor relationship
– The importance of performance management in defining and maintaining a culture in a firm
– How to analyse evidence and identify issues and the potential risk of poor consumer outcomes
– The need and the process to self-assess their firm’s outcomes and culture