Registration from 09.30 – 10.00 start – 17.00 Finish
- Layout and where to find what you need when you need it
- Principles for Businesses – how do they interact with CONC?
- How different are the new rules from earlier OFT Guidance?
- Where do firms need to focus their attention?
Conduct of Business Standards
- CONC 2 – Responsibility for Agents and Third Parties; delegating responsibility for compliance
Pre-Contractual Disclosure and assessing creditworthiness
- CONC 3 – Financial Promotions
- Commissions & Status Disclosure
- Entering into the Agreement
- Considering Applications for Credit or Hire: Creditworthiness and Affordability
During the Lifetime of an Agreement
- Increasing the Amount of Credit or Credit Limit, Appropriation of Payments Received from Borrowers, Transfer/Assignment, and Business Practices
- Credit reference agencies and notices of correction
- Second Charge Lending
- Cancellation rights under distance contracts
- Guidance on Sections 77 to 79 of the CCA
Helping Customers in Financial Difficulty
- CONC 7 – arrears, default and recovery
Summary and conclusions